Help With Childcare Costs
At Humpty Dumpty Childcare, we are registered with a number of schemes that can help to lower the cost of funding your child’s nursery place. These include Government Funding Schemes (such as 30 hours per week), and voucher schemes (such as Edenred). To find out more check out our ultimate guide to childcare funding and vouchers.
These options are available at each of our nurseries in Dartington, Dartmouth and Newton Abbot. Find out more by selecting a scheme below.
Fees and Session Times
We offer four different options for parents seeking full day care for their children in order to suit the widest range of requirements. Each of these options includes lunch and snacks throughout the day. We also offer half days and the ability to add an extra hour to our morning sessions.
For those children using the government funding schemes outlined above, an additional charge of £1.90 is applicable to cover the cost of a nursery lunch.
|Full Day (a)||07.30-16.30||£42.00||S,L,T|
|Full Day (b)||08.00-17.00||£42.00||S,L,T|
|Full Day (c)||08.30-17.30||£42.00||S,L,T|
|Full Day (d)||09.00-18.00||£42.00||S,L,T|
|Extra||30 or 60 min||£below||N/A|
S = Snack; L = Lunch, T = high tea.
1. Extra hours are available depending on child numbers and are charged at £5.30 per hour.
2. Early starts are available from 7:30am at £5.30 for the hour or £2.65 for the half hour.
3. A £25.00 deposit is payable when booking your child’s place.
4. Payment is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
5. The nurseries are closed on the eight bank holidays each year. We do not charge for these days.
6. All drinks and snacks are included in our fees, with the exception of lunch for funded children.
7. Nappies and formula milk are not included in our fee structure and families should provide them. 8. Fees are reviewed in June of each year.