Join Our Team
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our established childcare nursery. We are a family of nurseries that provide a caring and stimulating environment for children aged 3-months through to preschool. Are you working in childcare or any care related sector but looking for flexibility? We have what you are looking for!
We are looking for qualified Childcare Nursery Assistants/Practitioners but not Essential to join our growing team of Bank workers. I am happy to speak to people who are looking for part-time or full-time days. As we are looking to take on staff that can help provide day to day support covering holidays, sickness or unfilled vacancies.
We can offer a great starting rate that will allow you to work the days that you want. Staff within our nurseries offer great support while you work with them, the opportunity to learn new skills and procedures from multiple settings and to see how the life working in nurseries can be so rewarding.
Job Type / Category
- Provide overall safety and well-being of the children
- Build relationships with members of staff and parents to ensure you give the best care possible
- Support nursery staff with the daily running of the rooms
- Engage with the children during their activities to encourage learning in a happy environment
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Level 2 / 3 Qualified within Childcare (preferred but not Essential)
- A great team player and ability to adapt quickly to new environments
- Good communication with both consultant and Nursery setting.
- Use initiative and be proactive
- Be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if you do not have an up to date DBS already
- Flexible work patterns
- Competitive hourly rate
- Complete control of your working life
- Learn new skills
- Opportunities to progress
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 per hour
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Childcare: 1 year (preferred)