Join Our Team
Level 3 Nursery Educator
Level 3 Nursery Educator - Full Time
It's an exciting time to be joining hdc - we have faced a significant increase in children joining our nurseries and are looking forward to expanding again shortly! As such, we now have some fantastic opportunities for qualified Early Years Educators to join our team.
We are looking to recruit an Early Years Educator who has experience of working children 3 months - 4 years who fully understand the expectations and skills needed to ensure that children make developmental progress within these rooms. Excellent understanding and implementation of the EYFS is essential. Ideally the applicant will have had previous supervisory responsibilities as they will be required to support the Nursery Mangers and be proactive in the setting management team as well as mange the staff working within their rooms.
Purpose of the Posts
1. Promote the safeguarding and welfare of the children, staff and parents and carers.
2. To work under the direction of the Nursery Manager.
3. Support the aims and objectives of hdc and assist in the organisation of a high-quality establishment for children from birth to 5 years.
4. Provide high standards of childcare and education by monitoring and reviewing children attending the nursery. This includes providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities.
5. Deliver outstanding practice with the room and support staff to meet these expectations.
6. Commitment to improve all aspects of practice, staff and self-development to endeavour to achieve Ofsted ‘Outstanding’.
7. Promote the 6 core values of hdc: Consistency; Passionate, Honesty, Respect, Inspirational, Loyalty.
The safety and welfare of children is paramount to hdc and this position is exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. This means that you must declare all criminal convictions, including those that would otherwise be considered "spent" on your DBS declaration form.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when sufficient applications have been received.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,252.00 per year