Our Current Vacancies
Would you like to be a part of a family owned and customer focused company that offers excellent terms and conditions, as well as continued professional development opportunities?
We have formed a partnership with Skills Group and through this we are able to offer an apprenticeship programme which can take you from beginners to Level 3.
For detailed information about the position(s) on offer please press the + symbol to the left of the title.
Qualified Early Years Educator - Room Leader Humpty Dumpty Childcare - Dartmouth
Humpty Dumpty Childcare – Dartmouth
Finance Manager - Totnes
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Responsibility for the financial operation of the business
• Preparation of monthly and annual financial accounts
• Analysing and providing breakdown of monthly P&L for the MD, identifying areas of change with rationale
• Provide forecasts that are accurate and timely
• Evaluate and maximise the effectiveness of the systems or internal financial control, risk framework and governance processes to ensure money is appropriately accounted for and controlled.
• Ensuring effective monitoring is in place to ensure that value for money is achieved and spending is in accordance with agreed priorities and budget
• Making presentations to the Board of Directors, on request, to provide information on financial management and business control.
• Support multiple projects and initiatives
Our ideal applicant will be ACCA/CIMA qualified, an abundance of commercial acumen with at least 10 years’ experience in a Finance Manager position, preferably in a multi-site organisation.
What will you receive?
Full time salary of £35,000.00 per annum, negotiable for the right candidate
Opportunities for flexible working
Excellent working location with onsite parking
39 hour working week
Excellent staff benefits
How to Apply?
Upload your Application Form